2008年11月14日星期五

Christmas Comes, GSD Gone

10 working days left, after 3 years. People might feel relaxing (at least I am)after hearing the closure news as all the heavy job and hard pressure can drop off from the shoulder. However, when the day become closer and closer, I wish the time can go a bit slower. Because I seems start missing it.

There are people that I like a lot, respect a lot, and also some people I hate much. I thought of holding on until those people gone, still, I stay until the last. They left before me. There are so much memories that will accompany me in the future.

Time can cure everything, no matter is good or not good, right or wrong, everything will gone. What left, is the confident, the hope, and the brave to live on.

While clean up the leaving emotion, I also give my full effort to prepare my China Wholesale electroncis store

December, will be another month.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页